Agilent Technologies Inc. announced W1918 LTE-Advanced library, a 4G system design library for 3GPP Release 10. The library is an option for Agilent’s SystemVue 2011.03 release software. The company reports that wireless system architects and chipset makers working to provide the 4G network 1-Gbps peak download speed can now use Agilent’s W1918 LTE-Advanced library for earlier verification of physical layer (PHY) algorithms and system performance.
- support for new Rel10 features such as contiguous and non-contiguous carrier aggregation (CA) and downlink /uplink enhancements
- support for closed-loop coded throughput simulations with up to 8x8 MIMO with fading and active HARQ feedback
- simulation-based support for proposed MIMO over-the-air testing with standards-based fading, through optional W1715 MIMO Channel library
- overlay support for 3GPP Release 8
- integration with Agilent’s signal generator/signal analyzer families
Initial availability of the library is expected in March 2011.
- Product Site
- Mobile World Congress 2011, Barcelona Feb 14-17, Hall 1, Stand A46.