Avago Technologies has released a front-end module for 802.11 b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth radios in handsets and mobile routers for tablets and other portable PC devices. The AFEM-S102 module integrates a film bulk acoustic resonator (FBAR) coexistence filter, SP3T antenna switch and TX path coupler in a small 2.2 by 2.2 by 0.55 mm package that is well suited for use in space-constrained applications.
U.S. Pricing and Availability
- 2.6 dB maximum insertion loss for the TX path
- 35 dB rejection in the 2110-2170 MHz range
- All RF ports matched to 50 ohms for simplified design
- TX, RX, BT and ANT ports DC blocked
- -18dB TX directional coupling
- -30° to +85° C operation
The AFEM-S102 front-end module is priced at $1.00 each in 10,000 piece quantities. Samples and production quantities are available now through the Avago direct sales channel and via worldwide distribution partners.
Product Web Page