ADLINK Technology Inc. has released the ADLINK ASD Series of industrial-grade solid state drives (SSDs). Designed for use in severe environments and rugged applications, the new SSDs feature a SATA 6 Gb/s (SATA III) interface in order to match the data transfer capabilities of second generation Intel® Core™ processor-based platforms. The company claims that the ASD series has the fastest read/write speeds available on the industrial market. Target applications include enterprise, industrial and embedded computing platforms in fields such as defense, telecom, transportation, industrial automation and medical.
- less than 1ms access time
- power consumption as low as 2 watts
- available in 2.5”, 1.8” and JEDEC MO-297 (Half-Slim) form factors
- -40°C to 85°C
- resistant to high levels of shock (1,500G/0.5msec) and vibration 3.08G (7-800Hz).
- performance of up to 470MB/sec sequential read and 385MB/sec sequential write speed (2.5" 128GB SLC
Product line up (click figure for larger image/ PDF):
Additional features include wear-leveling and ECC. Mean time between failure of up to 2 million hours.
Product web page