Anobit recently announced new benchmarks for its Genesis series of solid state drives (SSDs) at EMC World. Based on industry-standard multi level cell (MLC) NAND, Genesis series SSDs deliver more than over 30,000 IOPS (random read/write), while meeting endurance requirements of 10 complete, random disk rewrites per day for five years, according to Anobit.
The Genesis series SSDs are based on the company's patented MSP technology which extends standard MLC endurance from approximately 3,000 read/write cycles to over 50,000 cycles. Anobit reports that its MSP technology is the first technology to simultaneously achieve the low latencies and high endurance of single level cell (SLC) combined with the cost and density benefits of MLC NAND.
- Capacity: 200 and 400 GB
- Interface: SATA 3 Gbs/SAS/FC
- Sustained sequential read: 245 MB/s
- Sustained sequential write: 200 MB/s
- MTBF: 1.5M hours
- Endurance - 4 Terabytes write per day for 5 years over all data patterns and under worst-case conditions
- Native support for 512 byte, 520 byte and 528 byte block sizes
- Cache memory immune to power failures
Product web page and data sheet