Advantech's new industrial-grade ATX motherboard, the AIMB-767, is based on the Intel G41 and the ICH7R chipset for industrial applications that need dual displays for DVI plus VGA and strong I/O capability. The AIMB-767 supports LGA 775 Intel Core2 Duo, Core2 Quad, Pentium Dual-Core, and Celeron 400 sequence processors with FSB up to 1333 MHz and DDR3 800/1066MHz SDRAM up to 4GB.
The board's four SATAII ports can support software RAID 0, 1, 10, and 5 to serve as an entry-level data security solution with reliability. The four onboard serial ports (COM ports), one PCIe x16, one PCIe x4 and five PCI expansion slots allow AIMB-767 to meet many different industrial control application requirements.
An Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500 with shared memory up to 352MB assures excellent graphic processing capability without the need for an add-on graphics card, thus reducing cost, power consumption, and themal design effort.
- Supports LGA 775 Intel Core2 Quad/Duo processors with 1333 MHz FSB
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 800/1066 MHz SDRAM up to 4 GB
- One PCIe x16, one PCIe x4 and five PCI expansion slots
- Dual GbE LANs via PCIe x1 Lanes with dual Intel 82583V LAN Chip
- Dual Display for DVI + VGA -Supports four SATAII ports with S/W RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10
- Supports up to four onboard COM ports
The AIMB-767 industrial motherboard is available now at $269 per unit. For more information visit avantech.com
Toni McConnel can be reached at Toni@TechRite-Associates.com.