A MIL-STD-810F six-channel power supply provides 400 W of output across an operating temperature range from -45°C to +85°C. The PSC-6234 from Dawn VME Products sports VITA 62 power connector pin-out and full OpenVPX support. The 3U VPX devices are available in plug-in or bulkhead-mounted form factors for air-cooled or conduction-cooled applications.
A USB port on the front I/O panel simplifies post-deployment firmware upgrades. An I2C communication link connects the Rugged System Health Monitor (RuSHTM) with system cards to allow real-time protective control for over-voltage, over-current and over-temperature conditions for all voltage rails, along with factory programmable power sequencing and shutdown.
The PSC-6234 combines commercial off-the-shelf availability and pricing with broad configurability that allows users to monitor humidity, shock /vibration events, custom monitoring windows, power sequencing, alerts, alarms, status and control, and more. The ruggedized device is qualified for land, sea, and airborne applications, including UAVs.
- 3U VPX on 1" pitch.
- True six-channel design.
- VITA 48.2 compliant inject and eject.
- Current share compatible with additional PSC-6234 units.
- Up to 400 watts output at 28 or 48 V input.
- Input voltage 18-36 VDC, 36-75 VDC.
- Voltage rails: +12V (VS1), +3.3V (VS2), +5V (VS3), Aux +12V, Aux -12V, Aux +3.3V, VBAT +3.0V typical.
- Onboard RuSHTM Rugged System Health Monitor.
- I2C status and control interface.
- Models for air, conduction to bulkhead and conduction to wedge lock cooled applications.
Packaging and availability: The PSC-6234 is available now. For more information, go to www.dawnvme.com/cgi-bin/MySQLdb?VIEW=/products/view_one.txt&productid=471&familyid=