A compact, lightweight diagnostics unit for avionics applications provides bus controller (BC), multi-remote terminal (RT), and monitor (MT) simulation and test capabilities in a field-portable package. The USB-powered BU-67202U1 from Data Device Corp. (DDC) lets users choose among MIL-STD-1553 compatibility, ARINC 429 compatibility, or multi-I/O 1553/ ARINC 429 capability. In MIL-STD-1553 mode, users have the option of one or two dual-redundant channels, each of which can operate in multi-RT (0 to 31) or BC mode. Each of those modes can run a concurrent bus monitor (MT). In ARINC 429 mode, users can access four receive channels and two transmit channels, each of which can support full data line rate for low, high, and ARINC 575 speed communications with automatic slew rate adjustment.
The BU-67202U1 boasts eight user-programmable digital discrete I/Os, IRIG-B time code input, and 1 pulse/s output. The package features a range of compatible software packages that include LabVIEW, and an external power supply interface.
- 1 MB RAM with Parity per 1553 Channel
- 48-bit / 100ns Time Stamp
- Extended Temperature Hardware Available
- IRIG-106 Chapter 10 Monitor
- Included software:
- High-Level C Software Development Kits (SDK) and Drivers
- Common Test/Embedded API
- Optional Software:
- BusTrACEr™ MIL-STD-1553 Graphical Monitor/Generator
- dataSIMS Real-Time Avionics Bus Analysis & Simulation
- ARINC 429 Data Bus Analyzer
- ARINC 615 Data Loader
- 1553/429 LabVIEW® Package
Applications include box-level testing, simulation, flight line test and diagnostic, software development, system integration, and debugging.
For additional information, go to www.ddc-web.com/Products/196/Default.aspx