Skyworks Solutions, Inc. has introduced a family of high power 50 Ohm terminated, single-pole, double throw switches. The small-package SKY13348-374LF and SKY13370-374LF are well suited for use in high-power access points and router applications given their matched ports which reduce low noise amplifier pulling and deliver better system performance.
The SKY13348-374LF is a pHEMT GaAs single-oole, double- throw (SPDT) high power switch with 50 O terminated outputs. Applications include WiMAX and WLAN such as 802.11a,b,g,n. Key features:
- 50 O terminated RF outputs from 0.5 to 6.0 GHz
- insertion loss: 0.6 dB @ 2.5 GHz
- Isolation: 27 dB @ 2.5 GHz ? IP1dB: +37 dBm
- MLPD (6-pin, 1.5 x 1.5 mm) package (MSL1, 260 degC per JEDEC J-STD-020)?
The SKY13370-374LF is a GaAs pHEMT Single-Pole, Double-Throw (SPDT) high power switch with 50 O terminated outputs. Applications include WiMAX and higher power WLAN access points.
- 50 O matched RF ports in all states
- Insertion loss: 0.7 dB @ 2.5 GHz
- Isolation: 31 dB @ 2.5 GHz
- IP1dB: +39 dBm
Samples are available, and pricing depends on quantities. Please contact a sales representative at email@example.com or visit the company’s Web site at www.skyworksinc.comMore InformationSKY13348-374LF Datasheet SKY13370-374LF Datasheet