Pricing and availability
- The folks from Microchip today announced the availability of their Serial SuperFlash Kit 1 (part # AC243005-1), a new development kit that enables designers to evaluate Microchip’s SPI and SQI serial Flash memory devices.
- The Serial SuperFlash Kit 1 includes three serial Flash PICtail Plus Daughter Boards that are populated with the SST25VF016B, SST25VF064C, and SST26VF032 serial Flash devices, respectively.
- The daughter boards interface with Microchip’s Explorer 16 Development Board and work with the MPLAB X Integrated Development Environment (IDE), to enable the quick creation of code and shorten development time.
- Example code and software drivers written with the MPLAB X IDE are available for download (Click Here).
- The SuperFlash Kit 1 (part # AC243005-1, $30) is available for purchase today, at microchipDIRECT.
- For further information, contact any Microchip sales representative or authorized worldwide distributor, or visit Microchip’s Website.
- To purchase products mentioned in this press release, go to microchipDIRECT or contact one of Microchip’s authorized distribution partners.
If you found this article to be interest, visit Microcontroller / MCU Designline
where – in addition to my blogs on all sorts of "stuff" (also check out my Max's Cool Beans
blog) – you will find the latest and greatest design, technology, product, and news articles with regard to all aspects of designing and using microcontrollers.
Also, you can obtain a highlights update delivered directly to your inbox by signing up for my weekly newsletter – just Click Here
to request this newsletter using the Manage Newsletters tab (if you aren't already a member you'll be asked to register, but it's free and painless so don't let that stop you [grin]).
Last but certainly not least, make sure you check out all of the discussions and other information resources at MicrocontrollerCentral.com
, including blogs by yours truly.