HuMANDATA's EDA-301 is a USB FPGA board powered by Altera's high-spec Cyclone IV E FPGA on a compact, 53 x 54mm PCB. A configuration device, on-board oscillators, user switches, and LEDs are mounted as minimum components of FPGA design and development. EDA-301 operates with 5.0 V external input or USB bus power.
The EDA-301 provides 56 user I/Os, which are divided into two I/O banks. FTDI's FT2232H (Dual channel USB controller IC) is equipped with one channel for a user communication interface and another channel is configured as an I/F for FPGA configuration and configuration device access.
No download cable is needed with original configuration tool BBC [EDA-301].
HuMANDATA's ACM/XCM series boards are designed on same PCB size and connector layout as the EDA-301 so it is easy to swap from one to the other.
HuMANDATA's EDA-301 is compliant with the RoHS Directive, and is designed for lead-free soldering.
- Altera Cyclone IV E (EP4CE15F17C8N)
- Configuration Device(Altera, EPCS16SI8N)
- USB controlIC (FTDI, FT2232H)
- FPGA Configuration
- Configuration device access (Write/Reset/Erase)
- User communication I/F
- Free original configuration Tool " BBC [EDA301]"
- 50MHz Oscillator (50 ppm) or External inputs
- User Switch (Push x1,DIPx1bit)
- User LED x4
- Seven segment LED module x1
- Status LED (Power, Done)
- Poweron Reset
- JTAG Connector(10 pin socket) for download cable connection
- JTAG buffer for stable download or debug
- 5.0 V single power supply operation(External input or USB Bus power)
- High quality six layers PCB (Immersion gold)
- Compact size 2.087" x 2.126" (53 x 54 mm)
- ESD and Surge protection component for USB I/F
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
More information is available on this page