The AHRS-8 navigation sensor is a MEMS-based attitude-heading reference system designed to address challenging environments that require the highest level of accuracy. Temperature compensated and individually calibrated over temperature, the AHRS-8 features include:
- AdaptNav II adaptive algorithms that provide real-time optimization of navigation sensor performance in varying electro-magnetic and dynamic operating environments
- Fully temperature compensated and individually calibrated over the -40° to +70° C operating range, providing accuracy in a broad range of environments
- Powerful user sensor customization via the NorthTek Development System
- User selectable gyro and accelerometer dynamic range
- Low power, with power management capability (sleep mode)
- True North heading output via built-in World Magnetic Model
- Robust, fully encapsulated design
The AHRS-8 will be shown at the AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems North America symposium August 6-9 in Las Vegas. Contact company for pricing and availability.
Visit Sparton Corporation for more information.