PARIS - iWatt Inc. (Campbell, Calif.) said it has introduced the iW3626 driver, the first device of an AC/DC solid state lighting (SSL) LED driver platform aimed at price-sensitive, non-dimmable, residential SSL bulb applications.
iW3626 Key Features
• Output power: 10W (for 60W equivalent bulbs)
• User-configurable power factor from > 0.7 to > 0.9
• PrimAccurate primary-side control reduces solution size, lowers BOM cost, increases reliability
• Up to 20% BOM savings(1)
• High efficiency > 85% at high line
• Tight LED current regulation better than ± 5%
• LED over-temperature protection and derating
• Meets global standards, including European Union IEC61000-3-2(2) requirements
• Small SOT-23 package
iWatt’s iW3626 SSL LED driver addresses the issues of cost and lifetime in price-sensitive, non-dimmable, residential SSL bulb applications. It is a single-stage LED driver with output power up to 10W for 60W-equivalent LED bulbs.