The folks from Xilinx say that the 2013.2 release of their Vivado Design Suite is available for immediate download.
The new 2013.2 version includes the following:
- Full support for Zynq–7000 All Programmable SoCs
- Vivado IP Integrator now with High-Level Synthesis and System Generator integration into one comprehensive development environment (see the Vivado IP Integrator Backgrounder)
- Complete multi-processor application support including hardware/software co-debug for detailed embedded system analysis (visit the SDK Embedded Processing Applications Design webpage)
- All 7-series FPGA and Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC devices supported with PCI-SIG compliant PCI Express cores
- Tandem two-stage configuration for PCI Express 100ms requirements (click here to learn more)
Note that the Vivado Design Suite is available at no cost to all ISE Design Suite in-warranty customers.
Click here to download the Vivado Design Suite; click here to access the latest release notes; and click here to see some "Quick Take" video tutorials.