94Fifty Smart Sensor Basketball
The 94Fifty Smart Sensor Basketball is technically not a wearable device.
But its Bluetooth-enabled basketball records and measures every move and skill of a player on the basketball court. When paired with a compatible smartphone, it gives a player objective data and feedback to improve his game, by measuring, tracking, and recording skills.
The ball, developed by InfoMotion Sports Technologies, measures any forces applied to it, spin, acceleration, and others. It gives a full 360 degree view of the ball and the player. It measures everything from shot arc and speed to crossover, dribble force, and more.
- Regulation size, weight, spin, and bounce
- Ultra-durable indoor/outdoor skin
- 8-hour battery life
- Water resistant
- Instant feedback on every shot and dribble
- Up to 90-foot (30-meter) range
- Upgrade sensor software through the phone
- 1-year warranty on electronics and sensors
Next Page: Streaming fitness data