ARM TechCon marks its 10th amazing year this October 1 through October 3, in Santa Clara, Calif., and the annual call for abstracts is now open with a close of May 15.
ARM TechCon 2014 brings together the collective brainpower, creativity, and passion of hardware engineers, software developers, and architects, and other industry partners who are delivering new vitality and utility for ARM-based products. ARM TechCon 2014 is the forum where these bright minds connect to ignite their ideas, share their intelligence, and foment innovation.
The ARM TechCon 2014 Call for Abstracts includes 11 tracks and five areas of interest that reflect the theme of ideas and innovation. Anyone with ideas, applications, design advancements, process improvements, or innovative products based on ARM technology are invited to submit papers for consideration by the ARM TechCon advisory board as the content for on-site track sessions.
This year's tracks are:
- Chip Implementation
- Heterogeneous Compute
- New Frontiers
- Power Efficiency
- Safety and Security
- Software (Development and Optimization)
- Software Optimization for Infrastructure and Cloud
- System Design
Candidates can review all tracks on the ARM TechCon site and submit their presentation or lecture proposals by May 15 for this year's conference, which takes place October 1 through October 3, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
Last year, more than 3,500 people attended ARM TechCon, and this year will attract a similar number of attendees. The conference component of ARM TechCon 2014 year will include approximately 75 intriguing sessions offering insight and education into new products, advanced development techniques, security issues, and much more. So take this opportunity to submit your presentation title, abstract, and other required information, and we promise to give each submission the utmost consideration.
Proposals that will grab the attention of the technical advisory committee are:
- Technical in nature and reveal new ways of thinking about and applying ARM in embedded systems
- Exclusive content you have created specifically for ARM TechCon
- Real-world case studies in which ARM technology is incorporated in a project, innovative application, or a solution to a technical challenge in an end product, including a detailed discussion of the trade-offs and choices made (and why) during the design process
- And, especially, incorporates a hands-on demonstration illustrating key technical principles that engage the audience in a creative or interactive way
For more information about the ARM TechCon 2014 Call for Abstracts, please contact Ellen Lalier at armtechconCFP@ubm.com.
For more information about the ARM TechCon 2014 conference, please contact Joseph Marks at email@example.com.
ARM TechCon is managed by UBM Tech, which owns EE Times.