Well, as usual, judging the May 2015 Cartoon Caption Contest has been a difficult task because there were so many amazing entries, but the EE Times elves have finally come to an agreement between themselves.
The winning entry, by EE Times Community Member DiodeLover was:
Murray would soon discover that the water/electronic circuit analogy is best kept analogous.
And the runners up were as follows:
- dt_hayden: "No, I said what we need is a good brainstorm."
- dadeus: "At the Sesame Street development lab, Ernie adjusted his code before sending it over to Burt's station."
- dt_hayden: "Snoop Dogg's engineering cousin Larry, working in the drizzle fo' shizzle."
- stumbum: "Murray's behaviour left the other engineers feeling highly irrigated."
- JimmyJimJames: "Schmedly knew that the rain in Spain, fell mainly towards the ground plane."
- Denis.Giri: "I believe we should be working on micro weather-stations, not micro-weather stations."
- mikewhite: "Hmm...memory leak in the cloud storage algorithm ..."
Thanks to everyone who participated. We're sorry if you missed out this time, but happily our June 2015 Cartoon Caption Contest is awaiting your witty entries.
Last, but certainly not least, if you're a past winner and you've not yet received your signed copy of the cartoon, please contact Susan Rambo at email@example.com