The EE Times elves have waded through all of the entries and selected the winner of the June 2015 Cartoon Caption Contest.
June 2015 Caption Winner & New July 2015 Contest
Well, as usual, judging the June 2015 Cartoon Caption Contest has been a difficult task because there were so many amazing entries, but the EE Times elves have finally come to an agreement between themselves.
The winning entry, by EE Times Community Member GoBears84 was:
As hard as they tried, the rest of the team was not able to flip Chip with their bump technology.
And the runners up were as follows:
- Tim R Johnson "Altera engineers preparing for the bumpy road ahead now that Intel has bought Altera."
- dt_hayden "Mark Burnett creates another hit when reality show Survivor moves into the engineering lab."
- Daniel Sheen "What grad students do when no one is watching..."
- pabaines "It was becoming clear that the new graphics design team had yet to grasp the meaning of 'bump mapping'."
- ME_Queen "The result after voice to text changed "bumper crop of ideas" to "bumper car ideas" in a motivational email to the engineering staff."
- Bart20 "The process of re-sensitization to violence from computer games has to be taken one step at a time"
Thanks to everyone who participated. We're sorry if you missed out this time, but happily our July 2015 Cartoon Caption Contest is awaiting your witty entries.
Last, but certainly not least, if you're a past winner and you've not yet received your signed copy of the cartoon, please contact Susan Rambo at firstname.lastname@example.org