The EE Times elves have waded through all of the entries and selected the winner of the November 2015 Cartoon Caption Contest.
Well, as usual, judging the cartoon caption contest has been a difficult task because there were so many amazing entries, but the EE Times elves have finally come to an agreement between themselves.
The winning entry, by EE Times Community Member AC12340 was:
"Lenerd's goose was cooked.............which was actually a win."
And the runners up were as follows:
- BinaryJudy "There he is! That's the one that's been using all the fowl language!"
- Andybe "You wanted to see the bird brain running the lab..."
- VicVat "I told you all that shoddy programming will come home to roost one day!"
- Zeeglen "Don't know why, but he gets upset whenever I suggest 'bit-stuffing' to sync his data links."
- dt_hayden "Says he has an idea for a system of free web based tools with the benefit of accessing and exploiting all users data - it's called Gobble."
- Stargzer "You should see how quickly he can find and remove the bugs in the code!"
- Stargzer "Hey! You two make sure Max has enough milk on hand, because when he reads the caption I'm typing ..."
Thanks to everyone who participated. We're sorry if you missed out this time, but happily our December 2015 Cartoon Caption Contest is awaiting your witty entries.
Last, but certainly not least, if you're a past winner and you've not yet received your signed copy of the cartoon, please contact Susan Rambo at firstname.lastname@example.org