The EE Times elves have waded through all of the entries and selected the winner of the February 2016 Cartoon Caption Contest.
Well, as usual, judging the cartoon caption contest has been a difficult task because there were so many amazing entries, but the EE Times elves have finally come to an agreement between themselves.
The winning entry, by EE Times Community Member andybe was:
"The SOC has the plain top, or the wavy top? I always forget..."
And the runners up were as follows:
- dt_hayden: The upside of applying too much voltage to the IC was the awesome nougat it created inside.
- BRIAN.FEDIRKO: "Ha, Mom still has yet to figure out that you can email to yourself..."
- BinaryJudy: "Oh, sparks are going to fly."
- duharris113: Sure they were inanimate objects, but to Bobby the Engineer, the test equipment was his true love Valentine
- seantellis: for A Poetic Package—
Roses are cheap
Violets are free
But I've packaged my love
In a TQFP.
- dt_hayden: Out with the year-end holiday vendor swag, in with the Valentine’s Day vendor swag.
- VicVat: B(GA) Mine, Valentine!
Thanks to everyone who participated. We're sorry if you missed out this time, but happily our March 2016 Cartoon Caption Contest is awaiting your witty entries.
Last, but certainly not least, if you're a past winner and you've not yet received your signed copy of the cartoon, please contact Susan Rambo at email@example.com