Finally after much deliberation and because we like to see you sweat (especially you, David Ashton), here is the winner of the May 2016 Cartoon Caption Contest.
As usual, judging the contest has been a grueling task full of laughter, sprayed milk, and at least one coin toss. The EE Times elves have finally decided.
The winning entry, by EE Times Community Member BinaryJudy was "It's official, my boss is a James Bond villain."
"It's official, my boss is a James Bond villain."
And the runners up were as follows:
- BrainiacV: "Oh, it's Monday."
- dt_hayden: "Stan is the victim of a hybrid hacking attempt: a combination of Trojan horse and phishing."
- CB EE: "Ralph was about to learn why anonymity was central to submissions to the suggestion box."
- The Scrum Chum by CB EE: "Miles had not misheard when his manager said he wanted him for the morning chum."
- 2Torr: "Bob stood in awe of the advanced R&D lab's Cyborg Neural Network (CNN) with Oracle Cyclops Optical Inputs, SharkFin processors, 5 Terror-Bytes of Store-Rage, SAW-tooth RF filters, and Ginko Leaf Cooling Fins all in under 1 cubic meter! It was all-seeing and all-gnawing..."
- dt_hayden: "Bert mentally crosses the idea for a pool party team building exercise off the list."
Max's Honourable Mention:
- ! by DigitalEngineer: "Anybody seen Max ???"
Last, but certainly not least, if you're a past winner and you've not yet received your signed copy of the cartoon, please contact Max Maxfield at firstname.lastname@example.org