Finally after much deliberation and because we like to see you sweat (especially you, David Ashton), here is the winner of the June 2016 Cartoon Caption Contest.
As usual, judging the contest has been a grueling task full of laughter, sprayed milk, and at least one coin toss. The EE Times elves have finally decided.
The winning entry, by EE Times Community Member Some Guy was "VR + PowerPoint: What could possibly go wrong?"
"VR + PowerPoint: What could possibly go wrong?"
And the runners up were as follows:
- darrenah: "Even in virtual reality basketball, Bob can't get anyone to pass him the ball."
- BinaryJudy: "Watching him in virtual reality has augmented my reality."
- dt_hayden: "They had always suspected Jim of being a closet cat juggler."
- intelregod: "Every time Bob runs into something we all take a drink!"
- dt_hayden: "Trust me, it's better to tolerate his virtual jumping jacks than to suffer through his virtual squats."