Next to last caption contest of 2011...where'd the year go?!
The November captions are in and we’ve picked the top five for your voting pleasure. Take a gander at the cream of the captions and then go to the ballot to vote for your favorite
The winner will receive a color print of the cartoon from Daniel Guidera with the triumphant caption proudly in place, and the august honor of being included in our end-of-year color cartoon retrospective
Keep the clever-train rolling right up to 2012…check out our last caption contest of 2011
and entertain us with your clever caption, or two, or three!
Our November finalists are: David Ashton, TFC-SD, BobsUrUncle, JOtt, and Doug S
Here are your final five November captions and another link to the ballot
- "He's got LabView running as a Picture-in-Picture on the TV, so he can carry on working on his project without missing the big game!" (David Ashton)
- The company's "employees must now supply their own chair" policy was quickly canceled when it was found out all employees liked the idea. (TFC-SD)
- This is Jerry's version of protesting..."Occupy The Lab". (BobsUrUncle)
- Let me introduce you to Dave. He is the only engineer to understand the current analog designs. Every time he threatens to retire, the company keeps adding perks. I heard he is asking for a shuffle board next. (JOtt)
- When I told him that in order to make the deadline he'd have to live in the lab the next few weeks, this isn't what I had in mind. (Doug S)