2011 is gone, but we still need to choose the last caption contest winner before officially putting the year to bed.
The shark-infested predicament of our intrepid friend elicited an incredible 206 captions … and narrowing them down to the five best proved to be too much for our equally intrepid editors. Thus, this month we present a final 10 captions for your perusal.
Choose your favorite, then go to the ballot and cast your vote
The winner will receive a color print of the cartoon from Daniel Guidera with the triumphant caption proudly in place, and the august honor of being included as the last entry in our end-of-year color cartoon retrospective
Keep the clever-train rolling … check out our first caption contest of 2012
and entertain us with your clever caption, or two, or three!
Here are your 10 final December 2011 captions and another link to the ballot.
the whole December caption contest article.
- Why do we always have to meet in person with the patent lawyers? (kteam)
- I HATE field tests !! (skal_jp)
- Offshoring the test department did not pan out. (Rue)
- Hmmm... In the Southern Hemisphere, the sharks DO rotate clockwise. (WireMan)
- Scotty, beam me up now, Goddamm it. (Don1984)
- "What are they talking about ? Signal reception is fine here. How many test engineers do they have to send out here to verify it ???" (BobsUrUncle)
- Lets see, the spec said low true for attract, high for repel - right? (zeeglen)
- As the deadline rapidly approached, the usual sweet dreams were replaced by increasingly realistic nightmares. (gvictor)
- Unfortunately Bob's experiments in bio-synchronicity did not go unnoticed by a team of well-rehearsed and eager opportunists. (MarkBort)
- Shark Circling Power Generation; funded by a grant from the Green Energy Initiative. (Wnderer)