This weekly posting provides a condensation of some of the best EDA and IP blogs from the web over the past week. If you have a blog feed that you would like me to consider, please let me know and I will include it in future editions.This week’s winner is:Professor Chenming Hu shares his latest Insights on FinFET technology
- Hélène Thibiéroz conducted an interview after the keynote at SNUGOther good blogs, papers and articles include:Did you know this?
John Day talks about cars and combustion engines.Entrepreneurs Need a Community of Practice Not a Movement
– Sean MurphyBuild your own code generator!
– Amit SharmaDAC 2012: Enabling the Programming of an Extensible Processing Platform
- Frank Schirrmeister reports on a talk by Dave Beal from Xilinx in the Cadence EDA360 Theatre.Power Suckers
– Colin Walls looks at power hogs in softwareA Look Back at UAVs
- J VanDomelen reviews the history of unmanned flight.Si2 DAC Panel: What Standards are Needed for 3D-ICs?
– Richard GoeringAre Virtual Prototypes in the Software Developer’s Comfort Zone Yet?
– Achim NohlDAC 2012: The Top Seven Reasons for using FPGA Based Prototyping
- Frank Schirrmeister based on an EDA 360 theater presentation.Brian Bailey
– keeping you covered
If you found this article to be of interest, visit EDA Designline
where you will find the latest and greatest design, technology, product, and news articles with regard to all aspects of Electronic Design Automation (EDA).
Also, you can obtain a highlights update delivered directly to your inbox by signing up for the EDA Designline weekly newsletter – just Click Here
to request this newsletter using the Manage Newsletters tab (if you aren't already a member you'll be asked to register, but it's free and painless so don't let that stop you).