This weekly posting provides a condensation of some of the best EDA and IP blogs from the web over the past week. If you have a blog feed that you would like me to consider, please let me know and I will include it in future editions.This week’s winner is:Intelligent Testbench Automation – Catching on Fast
- Mark Olen talks about graph based verification techniques.Other good blogs, papers and articles include:SystemC TLM-2.0 Virtual Platform Direct Memory Interface (DMI) Performance Impact
– Jason AndrewsQ&A with ST-Ericsson: Latest ERC flow innovations using CustomSim CCK for optimal verification coverage
- Hélène ThibiérozDAC2012: Xilinx Zynq-7000 - From RTL to Success with Emulation
- Frank SchirrmeisterAutomotive Connectivity and Driver Safety
- Andrew Patterson Non blocking communication in TLM2.0
– VMM Central Rethinking The Pursuit of Moore's Law
- Nick Kepler, SuVolta Why cell-aware testing is important
- Juergen SchloeffelBrian Bailey
– keeping you covered
If you found this article to be of interest, visit EDA Designline
where you will find the latest and greatest design, technology, product, and news articles with regard to all aspects of Electronic Design Automation (EDA).
Also, you can obtain a highlights update delivered directly to your inbox by signing up for the EDA Designline weekly newsletter – just Click Here
to request this newsletter using the Manage Newsletters tab (if you aren't already a member you'll be asked to register, but it's free and painless so don't let that stop you).