This weekly posting provides a condensation of some of the best EDA and IP blogs from the web over the past week. If you have a blog feed that you would like me to consider, please let me know and I will include it in future editions.This week’s winner is:Golden Nuggets – You Want Fries With That?
Michael Ford says that only 5% of magazines and software provide value to him.Other good blogs, papers and articles include:Design of a 8051 Microcontroller in FPGA with reconfigurable instruction set
- Flavio Castro, Universidade de Pernambuco, Recife BrasilQ&A: Jim Ready Discusses EDA Connection to Embedded Software Development
– Richard Goering talks about Jim Ready joining Cadence as an advisor.The Unfortunate Return of the Mainframe IT Mindset
– Sean Murphy asks for less software updatesSystemC Standardization Cycle Completes
– Dennis Brophy directs you to the library and the standard.7 Tips to improve your Verilog-AMS model
- Hélène Thibiéroz decides to write a geek-friendly post.Brian Bailey
– keeping you covered
If you found this article to be of interest, visit EDA Designline
where you will find the latest and greatest design, technology, product, and news articles with regard to all aspects of Electronic Design Automation (EDA).
Also, you can obtain a highlights update delivered directly to your inbox by signing up for the EDA Designline weekly newsletter – just Click Here
to request this newsletter using the Manage Newsletters tab (if you aren't already a member you'll be asked to register, but it's free and painless so don't let that stop you).