This weekly posting provides a condensation of some of the best EDA and IP blogs from the web over the past week. If you have a blog feed that you would like me to consider, please let me know and I will include it in future editions.This week’s winner is:Introduction to the Linux Kernel Message System
– Jason Andrews talks about how to debug Linux on a virtual platformOther good blogs, papers and articles include:Panel: Signal Integrity Solutions for High Data Rate Interfaces
– Richard Goering provides a teaser to a webinar.What Does it Take to Migrate from e to UVMe?
- Efrat ShneydorThe Power Pyramid
- Colin Walls talks about why embedded people need to know about power.5-4-3-2-1 Liftoff
- J VanDomelen talks about what happened right after blast off.Enhancing your MIPI LLI Understanding (Part-I)
– Parag Goel28nm-SLP technology – The Superior Low Power, GHz Class Mobile Solution
– Kevin LowIs there a market for on-chip instrumentation?
- Alan Sguigna responds to my EDN blog.Silicon Validating 28-nm Interface and Analog IP Designs
– Navraj NandraAn industry first in functional safety
– John Day talks about the importance of ISO 2626 and the first MCU to be certified.Brian Bailey
– keeping you covered
If you found this article to be of interest, visit EDA Designline
where you will find the latest and greatest design, technology, product, and news articles with regard to all aspects of Electronic Design Automation (EDA).
Also, you can obtain a highlights update delivered directly to your inbox by signing up for the EDA Designline weekly newsletter – just Click Here
to request this newsletter using the Manage Newsletters tab (if you aren't already a member you'll be asked to register, but it's free and painless so don't let that stop you).