DesignCon 2012 starts January 30 and ends February 2nd in the Santa Clara Convention Center. The conference and exhibition promises to address issues around PCB design tools, RF and signal integrity, FPGA design, IC and semiconductor components, verification tools, and high-speed serial design. Sound like you? I bet it does.
will include more than 100 tutorials and technical paper sessions, and the exhibition
promises more than 130 vendors. Keynotes will be delivered by representatives from AMD, HP, and Microsoft. Live product teardowns include Amazon Fire, Nook Color, and Android Tablet.
Agilent will be providing an Education Forum
, and ANSYS/Apache Design will offer sponsored training sessions
that include presentations from Intel, Cisco, Micron, LSI, and Xilinx on chip and package modeling as well as system level verification for SI, PI, EMI, and thermal effects. This is a top-tier conference that is sponsored by: Agilent Technologies, Rambus, LeCroy, Tektronix, and Mentor Graphics. If you were inspired by the concepts at CES, this is the place to go to talk about how to make those prototypes into real products. If you are planning to go, use the comments section to sound off on what you hope to see/find there.
If you want to register for the DesignCon 2012 conference/exhibition
, head here
In the meantime, here is a list of tracks in the technical program:
- Chip-Level Design for Signal/Power Integrity
- Analog and Mixed-Signal Design and Verification
- FPGA Design and Debug
- System Co-Design: Chip/Package/Board
- PCB Materials, Processing and Characterization
- PCB Design Tools and Methodologies
- Memory and Parallel Interface Design
- High-Speed Serial Design
- High-Speed Timing, Jitter and Noise Analysis
- High-Speed Signal Processing, Equalization and Coding
- Power Integrity and Power Distribution Network Design
- Electromagnetic Compatibility and Interference
- Test and Measurement Methodology
- RF/Microwave Techniques for Signal Integrity