NORTON, Mass., Aug. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Measurement Computing Corporation, the value leader in data acquisition today announced the release of the WiFi-502 temperature and humidity data logging sensor.
The WiFi-502 measures the temperature and humidity of the environment in which it is situated while transmitting data wirelessly via a WiFi network to a PC. Data is viewed on a PC using the included software. The WiFi-502 also has a built-in display for real time viewing of data.
The WiFi-502 features a rechargeable battery and onboard memory. If the unit temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application.
The included software allows for set-up, data logging, and data review. Set-up features include sensor name, degrees C/ degrees F, sample rate, and high/low alarms. Once configured, logged data can be viewed via the graphing tool or exported into Excel. The WiFi-502 is priced at $185.
- Measure temperature and humidity while transferring data via WiFi to a PC
- Built-in data display
- Measurement range from -20 to +60 degrees C (-4 to +140 degrees F)
- Capable of logging greater than 500,000 samples
- Sensor memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
- Rechargeable internal battery
- Configurable high/low alarms
- Included software for set-up, logging, and data review
About Measurement Computing
Measurement Computing is the market leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of value-priced data acquisition hardware, and test and measurement software solutions for both programmers and non-programmers. More information about Measurement Computing is available on the Web at www.mccdaq.com.
Contact: Dan Mandill
+1 508-946-5100 x219
SOURCE Measurement Computing Corporation