SEBASTOPOL, Calif., Aug. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Solmetric® announced today the release of version 2.0 of its PV Analyzer™ software. This software ships with new PV Analyzers and is available as a free upgrade for all existing PV Analyzers. The PV Analyzer is an electrical test solution that combines I-V curve tracing with built-in, predictive PV models to provide the fastest and most complete performance verification available for commissioning and troubleshooting PV arrays. The PV Analyzer reduces the contractual and financial risks associated with PV system performance by cost-effectively verifying array performance under existing irradiance and temperature conditions.
The new version 2.0 software provides several important enhancements, including:
- Translation of I-V curves to Standard Test Conditions (STC).
- Graphical touch interface for saving and recalling string data.
- Guided setup of the predictive performance model.
- Web-based tools for finding array azimuth, latitude, longitude, and elevation.
- 5,000 new PV modules added to the equipment database.
- Automatic updates of PV module and inverter equipment databases.
- History tab records results of up to 20 recent measurements.
- Display of current irradiance and temperature in every measurement screen.
- Meg Test tab for saving data from your insulation resistance tester. The Meggera MIT-430 Insulation Resistance Tester is now also available from Solmetric.
- New version of the I-V Data Analysis Tool (optional accessory) generates project reports.
Visit us at Solar Power International at booth 3648, or www.solmetric.com.
Solmetric delivers innovative solar measurement and design tools with built-in expertise that help you maximize your Return on Irradiance™. The Solmetric SunEye® is the fastest and most complete shade analysis tool available, allowing more site evaluations in a day and helping to close sales on the first visit.
Solmetric PV Designer™ software makes it easy to design a PV system, estimate production and model the impact of shade using your SunEye measurements. The PV Analyzer brings new levels of productivity and insight to the commissioning and troubleshooting of PV array performance.
For more information, contact info@Solmetric.com