WASHINGTON, Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Catalyst (www.catalystsecure.com), a pioneer in providing cloud-based document repositories for e-discovery in complex legal matters, today launched Catalyst InsightSM, its innovative e-discovery review platform, at the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) annual conference. Insight provides a field-tested, client-approved e-discovery platform specifically built for powering big data legal cases through the heart of the litigation lifecycle. Catalyst is showcasing Insight at ILTA Booth #517.
"With Insight, our goal was to create a powerful new generation of e-discovery platform, one that could scale to handle the largest legal matters in the world without the compromises required by traditional search platforms," said John Tredennick, Catalyst's founder and CEO. "Insight handles the complexity of big data, yet provides users with a simple, elegant and organized e-discovery review experience."
"Insight's speed and scalability is stunning," said William Hamilton, partner at Quarles & Brady and adjunct professor of e-discovery at the University of Florida Levin College of Law. "This latest Catalyst offering is built on an XML platform that presents one eye-popping feature after another."
With Insight, legal professionals can efficiently and quickly identify, categorize and review massive volumes of electronic documents. It is the first e-discovery platform in the industry built with XML technology, enabling it to combine metadata, tags and text in a unified, searchable data store. Insight's lightning-fast search results, stunning visual analytics and customizable review workflow allow legal teams to manage the largest and most complex cases with ease. With the capabilities to capture data from multiple, disparate sources no matter the size, scope or complexity of cases, Insight helps legal teams achieve dramatic gains in efficiency, security and scalability through a single powerful platform.
Multiple unique features set Insight apart from other traditional e-discovery platforms:
- Powerfully Simple – Insight is easy to use, enabling users to be up and running in hours, with less training and fewer mistakes.
- Quick Access – Insight's private, cloud-based delivery requires no expensive, labor-intensive software or hardware installation.
- Automated Processing – Insight enables automated loading and processing of almost any type of native files directly into the review platform.
- Visual Search – Insight'svisual search delivers split-second results including timelines, email chains and graphical reporting, even for complex searches, including searches of over a million characters.
- Predictive Coding – Insight allows users to review less and review smarter with predictive analytics.
- Managed Review – Catalyst's assigned review module enables review teams to develop unique rules for specific matters, build custom workflows and assign documents across reviewer teams.
- End-to-end Automation and User-Driven Production – Insight enablescompletecontrol of the review process from processing to production.
"Insight is a great fit not only for e-discovery, but potentially for any application where there is a combination of big data and complex requirements," said Miles Kehoe, founder and president of New Idea Engineering, Inc., and an expert in enterprise search.
Insight is available now via its partner network or through Catalyst directly. For more information or to arrange a demonstration, contact Catalyst at 877.557.4273.
Catalyst provides secure, scalable and cloud-based, multi-lingual document repositories for electronic discovery, litigation support and other complex regulatory matters. For over a decade, corporations and their counsel have relied on Catalyst to control litigation costs and make review teams more effective. Our systems and supporting services cover the heart of the litigation lifecycle—from processing and search to analytics, review, production and trial. For more information, please visit www.catalystsecure.com.