EVERETT, Wash., Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FlukeCalibration, a leader in precision calibration instrumentation and software, has expanded its U.S. service options with Fluke Calibration Temperature and Pressure Priority Gold CarePlans. These comprehensive instrument calibration and repair plans minimize downtime and protect users' investment in Fluke calibrators. Priority Gold CarePlan packages offer comprehensive priority service and support, including extended factory calibration, extended warranties, and expedited shipping.
With Fluke Calibration Priority Gold CarePlans, calibration labs can schedule their own calibrations and repairs, reducing unexpected downtime. The plans feature:
- Annual calibrations (standard or accredited) with guaranteed six day in-house turnaround
- Free repairs with guaranteed ten day in-house repair (includes calibration)
- Pre-paid, priority freight on return of instrument
- Special Priority Gold telephone help line for member assistance
- Free product updates
- No age limit on calibrators covered
- One-, three-, and five-year plan options
- 10 percent off on product upgrades
- 20 percent off any Fluke Calibration scheduled metrology training
- Automatic 45- and 15-day calibration due notifications
For more information about Fluke Calibration Priority Gold CarePlans, visit: www.flukecal.com/support/service-plans. To purchase, contact your Fluke Calibration sales representative or call (877) 355-3225.
Contact Fluke Calibration
For more information from Fluke Calibration, visit the Fluke Calibration website or contact Fluke Corporation, P.O. Box 9090, Everett, WA USA 98206-9090, or call 1-877-355-3225.
About Fluke Calibration
Fluke Calibration is a leader in precision calibration instrumentation and software for electrical, temperature, pressure, flow, and RF measurements. Calibration products from Fluke Calibration are found in calibration facilities around the world, including National Metrology Institutes, that demand the highest levels of performance and reliability, backed by state of the art metrology and uncompromising support. They are relied on by quality engineers, calibration technicians, and metrologists to instill confidence in the measurements that are critical to their organizations for quality, safety, reliability, and cost.
Fluke and Fluke Calibration are trademarks of Fluke Corporation. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
For more information:
Public Relations Manager
SOURCE Fluke Calibration