RESTON, Va., Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Claraview, a division of Teradata Corporation (NYSE: TDC), a strategy and technology consultancy focused exclusively on business intelligence (BI) and analytic solutions, today announced the expansion of its consulting services for Oracle Business Intelligence, further strengthening its position as one of the leaders in business intelligence consulting.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20091030/CVLOGO )
Claraview has been deploying BI solutions for its clients across major BI tools for over a decade and is constantly adding new capabilities to its already impressive portfolio of BI expertise. Claraview has a history of successful Oracle Business Intelligence deployments, and is now expanding its capabilities to meet the growing needs of its clients, who are seeing the benefits of the powerful capability of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) in concert with the Teradata analytic data platform. Claraview helps its clients gain a single view of their business that aligns front-line decisions with strategic imperatives.
Claraview's Oracle Business Intelligence services portfolio includes consulting services for the following Oracle products running on the Teradata analytic data platform: Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications, Oracle Essbase and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM). In addition, Claraview has designed and delivered solutions surrounding these products including:
- BI Assessment - Provide a "health check" of the existing Oracle Business Intelligence environment to identify specific improvement opportunities as well as share best practices and processes.
- BI Strategy - Review and deliver a high-level business vision, BI architecture, and BI roadmap to help maximize return on present and future BI investments.
- BI Implementation/Deployment - Design and deploy an optimized Oracle Business Intelligence and/or EPM solution to help meet current and long term business objectives.
- BI Optimization – Speed query and other key aspects of performance for leading technologies including Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, Oracle Business Intelligence Applications and Oracle Essbase.
- BI Consolidation – Help realize cost savings and new insights by consolidating multiple BI instances into a common platform based on Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, Oracle Business Intelligence Applications and Oracle Essbase.
- BI Migration –Achieve cost savings and new business insights by migrating existing Hyperion Interactive Reporting and Oracle Discoverer tools over to Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition to meet corporate objectives.
- Performance Management – Improve analytics with Oracle Essbase, Oracle Profitability and Cost Management, Oracle Hyperion Financial Management and Oracle Hyperion Planning.
- Geospatial Business Intelligence – Provide solutions that allow companies to fully exploit the geographic analysis of their data by extending and interfacing existing data warehouses and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise with geospatial tools and content.
"We bring together proven Oracle subject matter expertise and industry knowledge to help clients maximize the performance and value of their Oracle Business Intelligence investment," said Dan Ross, Managing Director, Claraview. "From major financial services to transportation, consumer goods, and manufacturing companies, Claraview's Oracle BI Consulting team has delivered bottom-line results and significant competitive advantages."
Claraview, a division of Teradata, a Gold level member in Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), is an industry-leading consultancy that delivers best in class business intelligence, analytics and data warehousing strategy, architecture and implementation services that enable organizations to realize the full benefits of their data and information assets. Learn more at www.claraview.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.