DALLAS, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Retalix® Ltd. (Nasdaq: RTLX), a global provider of software and services to high volume, high complexity retailers, today announced the Retail Future Ready® solutions it will showcase at the National Retail Federation's (NRF) 102ndAnnual Convention and EXPO, which is being held January 13-16 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. Additionally, Retalix's head of products and marketing, Oren Betzaleli, will deliver a Big !deas session at the show titled "Redefine Retail Paradigms to Enable a True Omni-Channel Environment."
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120920/MM78419LOGO )
Retailers are encouraged to stop by the Retalix booth (#2031) to discuss the challenges and trends impacting retailers today and to learn more about the full range of solutions and services the company provides. Retalix will exhibit and host demonstrations of its cutting-edge software, including:
- Retalix 10 Store & Sales Channel Suite: The unique architecture of Retalix 10 allows retailers to break away from integration of "silos" by utilizing a single, unified platform. The proven, future-ready Store & Sales Channel Suite ensures a superior, consistent and personalized shopping experience across all customer touch points and sales channels.
- Featuring: Point-of-Sale (POS), Mobile POS, Self-Checkout, Fuel Management, Mobile Shopper, eCommerce Services, Store Manager and more.
- Retalix 10 Customer & Marketing Suite: The new Customer & Marketing Suite leverages the Retalix 10 retail platform and is tailored specifically to the needs of the retailer. It enables seamless management of customer-centric offers and marketing initiatives across any interaction channel to deliver a true omni-channel experience.
- Featuring: Loyalty, Promotions, Campaign Management, Information Kiosk, Customer Portal, Personalization and more.
- Merchandising Suite: Features Retalix's centralized headquarters, item management and pricing, inventory management and purchasing solutions, as well as the forecasting and store replenishment optimization solutions.
- Retalix Cloud Services: Retalix will present a range of retail solutions offered as a service from the cloud, including Retalix 10-as-a-Service, Connected Payment, Connected Services and more – allowing retailers to quickly and easily deploy cutting-edge retail technology, without the need for high upfront capital investments.
- Cornell Mayo: For the first time Retalix will host a demo station for the recently acquired Cornell Mayo, a provider of POS and store systems serving department stores and high-end specialty retailers.
Retalix will also be available to discuss its strategic, value-added System Integration (SI) services, which feature dedicated focus areas consisting of business consulting, program management, testing, third-party integration, customer support, deployment, and training and documentation − from project initiation to ongoing maintenance.
Oren Betzaleli, head of products and marketing for Retalix, will deliver a Big !deas session titled "Redefine Retail Paradigms to Enable a True Omni-Channel Environment." This session will explore the paradigms that prevent retailers from achieving a true omni-channel experience, and how Retalix's solutions support converged omni-channel retailing.
Booth #2031, NRF's 102nd Annual Conference & Expo, Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York
Booth Hours − Monday, Jan. 14, 9 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. ET; Tuesday, Jan. 15, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET
Big !deas Session − Monday, January 14 from 1 – 1:45 p.m., room 3D09, EXPO Hall, Level 3
Retalix is a leading global provider of innovative software and services to high volume, high complexity retailers, including supermarkets, convenience stores, fuel stations, drugstores and department stores. The company's products and services help its customers to manage and optimize their retail operations, differentiate their brand and build consumer loyalty, while providing retailers with the flexibility and scalability to support ongoing business transformation and growth. Retalix offers solutions for point-of-sale (POS), sales channels and in-store management (including mobile and e-commerce), customer management and marketing, merchandising, and logistics. By leveraging a multitude of deployment options, including Software-As-A-Service (SaaS), Retalix serves a large customer base of approximately 70,000 stores across more than 50 countries worldwide. The Company's headquarters are located in Ra'anana, Israel, and its North America headquarters are located in Plano, Texas. Retalix stock trades on the NASDAQ and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
For more information, visit http://www.retalix.com, the contents of which are not part of this press release. Follow Retalix on Twitter: @Retalix.
Retalix is a registered trademark of Retalix Ltd. in the United States and in other countries. The names of actual companies, products and services mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements: Except for statements of historical fact, the information presented herein constitutes forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and U.S. federal securities laws. For example, the statements regarding the future rollout of deployment of Retalix solutions and the performance goals that Retalix customers are trying to achieve by deploying such solutions all include forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Retalix, including revenues, income and expenses, to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements or other guidance or outlooks expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such factors include risks relating to Retalix's anticipated future financial performance and growth, continued roll-outs with existing customers, continued interest in Retalix's new platforms, the perception by leading retailers of Retalix's reputation, the potential benefits to food and fuel retailers and distributors, expansion into new geographic markets, and other factors over which Retalix may have little or no control. This list is intended to identify only certain of the principal factors that could cause actual results to differ. Readers are referred to the reports and documents filed by Retalix with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including Retalix's Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2011, for a discussion of these and other important risk factors. Except as required by law, Retalix undertakes no obligation to publicly release the results of any revisions to these forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof, or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
SOURCE Retalix Ltd.