CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., Aug. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- eMoney Advisor, a pioneer in web-based wealth management and financial planning, today announced the release of its newly enhanced mobile client site. Now clients can get the answers they need, whenever they need them, from an iPhone, Android, newest BlackBerry, or any other smart phone.
"Smart phones are becoming the primary method to access the web and get information. With our 2nd generation mobile client experience advisors can now deliver the complete financial picture to their clients, no matter what type of smart phone their clients are using," said Edmond J. Walters, founder and CEO of eMoney Advisor.
Clients can track their accounts, investments, and spending, and even access important documents -- all from their smart phones. The new mobile experience enables advisors not only to stay better connected with their clients, but also to deliver the increased transparency and self-direction clients want.
New Mobile Client Site functionality includes:
- Accessibility via All Smart Phones.
- Account Values – These are all up-to-date and accessible on one page.
- Investments – Changes in market valuations and holdings are provided, with all details easily accessible.
- Budgeting – Clients can access their budgets to see whether they are on target to reach their goals.
- Spend Tracking – Transactions are imported, so clients can see what they are spending.
- Cash Flow – Clients can monitor their income and expenditures.
- Mobile Vault –This feature provides anywhere access to important documents.
About eMoney Advisor, LLC
eMoney Advisor, LLC, based in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, provides a suite of award-winning, web-based wealth-planning tools that offer an aggregated, comprehensive view of a client's financial portfolio, as well as features and functions that enable more complete planning and better serving of a client's needs. eMoney's suite of tools is used by leading financial services firms around the country, including, among others, such well-known names as TD Ameritrade, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, LPL Financial, Mass Mutual Financial Group, RBC Capital Markets, Lincoln Financial Advisors Corporation, MetLife, New York Life, Northern Trust, Securian Financial Services, and Allstate Financial Services.
SOURCE eMoney Advisor