Good Technology* (www.good.com) with Michael Schrage, Research fellow at MIT's Sloan School Center for Digital Business. Sponsored by Samsung.
An informationalevent for CIOs, CTOs, Chief Security Officers and those responsible for managing enterprise bring your own device (BYOD) programs. This event offers attendees an opportunity to mingle with peers and industry experts while learning best practices for securing mobile devices, applications and enterprise data in today's BYOD world. Keynote speaker, Michael Schrage, research fellow at MIT's Sloan School Center for Digital Business, will discuss technological innovation and how customer adoption of new products and services is an integral part of the innovation process.
Event Discussion Topics Include:
Consumerization of IT and BYOD
- How to manage the increase of enterprise smartphone and tablet adoption, and the benefits and notable risks a mobile workforce may carry
Device vs. Data
- How to approach mobile security holistically and the importance of security implemented at the application level – not just the device level
InterContinental – New York Barclay, Astor Meeting Room, 111 East 48th Street, New York, NY 10017
Thursday October 18, 2012 from 1:00pm – 6:30pm
1:00 – 2:00pm: Registration and Networking
2:00 – 4:00 pm: General Session
- Keynote Speaker – Michael Schrage, MIT's Sloan School Center for Digital Business**
- Good Technology's Mobility Vision & Strategy
4:15 – 5:15pm: Breakout Sessions
- BYOD and Best Practices for Mobile Application Security
5:15 – 6:30pm: Happy Hour - drinks and appetizers in the Partner Pavilion
For more information and to register for the event visit: http://good.regnowopen.com/ Siobhan Lyons, Sr. PR/AR Manager, Good Technology
Mobile: 202.431.9411 Email: email@example.com
* Good Technology is the market leader in enabling enterprises to securely move between business and personal productivity applications on today's popular mobile devices, including iPhone®, iPad™, Android™, and Windows Phone devices. The company's Good Dynamics® platform secures mobile applications and data across mobile operating systems. Its flagship Good for Enterprise collaboration application delivers secure email, calendar, and contacts functionality, as well as Mobile Device Management (MDM) capabilities.
**About Michael Schrage
Michael Schrage is one of the world's most groundbreaking thought leaders on innovation. Michael has redefined not only how innovation is done but what innovation means. He is the author of two books on innovation. Serious Play: How the World's Best Companies Simulate to Innovate is a bestseller for the Harvard Business School Press and has been translated into more than seven languages. His critically acclaimed book Shared Minds: The New Technologies of Collaboration was the first to identify collaboration as the key to successful innovation and to discuss the technologies that make collaboration work. Mr. Schrage consults for the United States government on innovation management in the areas of national security and defense and he contributes op-ed pieces on security policy to major publications. He regularly contributes columns for Forbes, CIO Magazine and MIT's Technology Review.
About Good Technology™
Good Technology, the leader in secure enterprise mobility solutions, creates a world where employees can securely connect, communicate, and collaborate using their personal iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices. A world where IT can manage mobile apps, devices and enterprise data simply and safely to increase overall business productivity. A world where business information can travel wherever it needs to go, without putting sensitive enterprise or personal data at risk. Good Technology's customers include more than 4,000 organizations worldwide, including FORTUNE 100™ leaders in financial services, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, manufacturing, legal, and government. Learn more at www.good.com.
©2012 Good Technology Corporation and its related entities. All rights reserved. Good, Good Technology, the Good logo, Good for Enterprise, Good for You, Good Dynamics, Secured by Good, Good Connect, Good Mobile Manager, Good Share and Good Dynamics AppKinetics are trademarks of Good Technology Corporation and its related entities. All third-party trademarks, trade names, or service marks may be claimed as the property of their respective owners. Good's products and technology are protected by U.S. patents and various other foreign patents. Other patents pending.
iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Other trademarks are the property of respective copyright holders. © 2012.
/PRNewswire -- Oct. 10, 2012/
SOURCE Good Technology