HOLLYWOOD, Fla., Nov. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Marware®, renowned designer of innovative accessories that enhance the performance of mobile devices, announced today that the black C.E.O. Hybrid iPad mini case is now shipping. This multi-functional, low profile folio features a high-quality leather exterior coupled with a soft microfiber interior. The C.E.O. Hybrid also comes in carbon fiber, red, purple and pink; these colors are available for pre-order at www.Marware.com and will be shipping soon.
The C.E.O. Hybrid is Marware's signature iPad case, and it has a history of success with customers. The case gets its name from the innovative combination of a thin shell with the durable protection of a folio. It's the epitome of what Marware stands for: a versatile solution that combines design, protection and functionality. The C.E.O. Hybrid features three hands-free viewing angles, one typing angle, a sleep/wake lid and an interior hand strap.
"Knowing how popular the C.E.O. Hybrid series has been for us with other devices, we wanted to make sure we could get this case into the hands of our customers the same day the iPad mini starts shipping", said Marware Director of Marketing Ronnie Khadaran. "The first thing that goes through your mind when you buy a new mobile device is, 'I have to protect this investment.' Our customers can do that immediately with our black C.E.O. Hybrid iPad mini case. Our other iPad mini cases will be shipping soon as well."
Details on Marware's complete iPad mini lineup are below:
- The C.E.O. Hybrid ($42.99 USD MSRP), a Marware signature design, is made of genuine leather and allows users to stand their device at three viewing angles and one typing angle. In addition, the device features an automatic sleep/wake lid.The thin profile of a shell case with the stylish exterior of a folio protects 97 percent of the device when closed, and includes Marware's signature interior hand strap for one-handed use, offering superior versatility in a sleek executive-style case.
- The MicroShell Folio ($34.99 USD MSRP) provides sleek durability, combining a hard-shell with an integrated-stand folio lid for hands-free viewing and typing. Designed to keep up with a demanding mobile lifestyle, it showcases a metallic back finish and lightweight, multi-functional design that features an elastic strap to hold the sleep/wake lid open or closed.
- The DoubleTake ($54.99 USD MSRP) is an elegant case with bold personality and an eye-catching collection of color options. Durable dual-material composition offers enhanced protection and style. The automatic sleep/wake lid folds to stand the device for hands-free viewing or typing and is secured close with soft magnets. Additionally, the soft rubber inner layer provides shock absorption.
- The Axis ($44.99 USD MSRP), a genuine leather portfolio with a 90-degree rotation, allows users to adjust the iPad mini to portrait or landscape mode. With three hands-free viewing angles, the Axis holds the iPad mini securely to let you type, read or watch without neck strain. Marware's signature hand strap provides for comfortable one-handed use and a sleep/wake lid helps preserve battery life.
- The Vibe ($29.99 USD MSRP) stands the iPad mini in virtually any position for the most comfortable, hands-free experience possible. An automatic sleep/wake lid turns the tablet on and off to conserve battery life.
Marware also offers an Anti-Scratch Screen Protector Kit (3-pack) for additional protection of your iPad mini display. For complete details on Marware's iPad mini cases and accessories, visit http://www.marware.com/ipad-mini-cases.
Marware, Inc. is an independently owned, U.S.-based corporation that designs and manufactures innovative mobile device accessories that enhance the user experience. Deeply rooted in the South Florida culture, Marware captures inspiration from the community's refined, idyllic lifestyle. Founded in 1993, Marware has evolved along with the industry to meet the demands of the mobile community with products that provide the perfect balance of style and functionality, thus enhancing the lifestyle of our customers. Leading a wave of responsibility, the company has remained committed to national charities, community development and academic programs including its own Marware Montessori Academy for children. Marware also is one of the leaders in environmentally safe manufacturing procedures, resulting in its own line of eco-friendly accessories. Marware embraces and drives change in the industry through continuous improvement in everything it does. For more information, visit www.Marware.com.
For more information call 954.927.6031, fax 954.927.2477 or write to Marware, Inc., 2402 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, FL 33020 USA. ©Copyright 2012 Marware, Inc. All rights reserved. Apple and the Apple logo are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other brands and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Marware, Inc.