Mini-ITX motherboard based on Intel QM77 supports Intel Coreä processors
8/14/2012 2:44 PM EDT
The new MI970 Mini-ITX motherboard from IBASE Technology Inc. is based on the Intel QM77 Express Chipset, providing support for both the 3rd and 2nd generation Intel Coreä processor families. The board is suitable for a wide range of applications such as gaming, medical, industrial automation, kiosk, digital signage and ATM machines.
Equipped with the latest mobile Intel Chipset QM77 chipset, the MI970 takes advantage of the hardware-assisted security and manageability features integrated in the chipset, such as Intel AMT 8.0, TPM 1.2 and Intel vPro. These features enable professionals to quickly troubleshoot and repair systems remotely, as well as remotely power on/off devices to reduce energy consumption. iSMART technology improves environmental performance by allowing start/shutdown scheduling and power resume to make systems more energy efficient.
<>Click on image to enlarge.
The MI970 has two DDR3 SO-DIMM sockets to support up to 16GB of system memory. Four display interfaces provided include DVI-I, DVI-D, DisplayPort and 24-bit dual channel LVDS. It features advanced technologies including USB 3.0 and SATA III connectivity to deliver unprecedented performance and speed. Expansion is available with one PCI-E(x16) and two Mini PCI-E(x1) slots. Dimensions are 170mm by 170mm.
- Supports 3rd Generation Intel Coreä i7/i5 processors
- 2x DDR3 SO-DIMM, Max. 16GB
- iSMART - for EuP/ErP power saving, auto-scheduler and power resume
- Supports DVI-I/DVI-D/LVDS/DisplayPort displays
- Dual Intel PCI-E Gigabit LAN
- 8x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.0, 4x COM, 4x SATA II, 2x SATA III
- 1x PCI-E(x16), 2x Mini PCI-E(x1)
- AMT 8.0, TPM 1.2, vPro, Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, RAID