The only way I would even consider using the Cloud to store data would be if the following conditions were met.
1. Data is encrypted by the user and only the user has the decrypt key.
2. The data is sent to the cloud via a secure and encrypted connection.
3. No one can find any of my data in the Cloud.
4. The user is immediately notified if anyone tries to access the data.
5. Only the user can download the data from the Cloud to the Users system.
Until these conditions are met, I have no interest in storing anything in the Cloud.
NASA's Orion Flight Software Production Systems Manager Darrel G. Raines joins Planet Analog Editor Steve Taranovich and Embedded.com Editor Max Maxfield to talk about embedded flight software used in Orion Spacecraft, part of NASA's Mars mission. Live radio show and live chat. Get your questions ready.
Brought to you by