The only way I would even consider using the Cloud to store data would be if the following conditions were met.
1. Data is encrypted by the user and only the user has the decrypt key.
2. The data is sent to the cloud via a secure and encrypted connection.
3. No one can find any of my data in the Cloud.
4. The user is immediately notified if anyone tries to access the data.
5. Only the user can download the data from the Cloud to the Users system.
Until these conditions are met, I have no interest in storing anything in the Cloud.
The Other Tesla David Blaza5 comments I find myself going to Kickstarter and Indiegogo on a regular basis these days because they have become real innovation marketplaces. As far as I'm concerned, this is where a lot of cool ...