Wow, Max!! You should be a tough man for carrying such amount of stuff around!! LOL
I always carry a leather handbag with all my stuff inside, but instead of carrying my own electronic devices, I carry a kit to fix -- or "parasitize" -- other people ones. Let me explain:
* 3-4 USB aimed with diferent bootable live OS images -- both 32 and 64 bits!!
* 1x 500GB USB external disk loaded with tons of useful software, including Virtul Box and virtual disk images ready to be played in any virtualization platform -- I've come to the conclusion that having my workspace in a virtual disk is very useful for making back-up copies and when you use to switch from one machine to another.
* An old S60 Nokia with integrated sliding keyboard -- yes it's an old device, but I've a lot of custom C apps running on it that I want to keep available!
* 1x MicroSD to USB conversor
* USB to PC cable
* 1x standard MicroUSB Charger
* ... and a load of tobacco, rolling paper, etc. -- time flows slowly when you are reinstalling an OS or compiling a huge application!!
Very nice (I ready your review). As my noise cancellation requirements are more coffee shop than 747 I get by with a cheaper pair of folding Sennheisers. They don't create total silence but are good enough for Peet's.
They were giving iPad cases away at Design West? I missed that ... but it really doesn;t matter, because I can't see me ever not using my leather iPad case from Saddleback Leather ... this just "Stands Proud in the Crowd" :-)