Linear Technology unveiled the LT3694, a 2.6A, 36V step-down switching regulator with dual linear controllers.
The LT3694 operates from a VIN range of 4V to 36V with transient protection to 70V, making it ideal for load dump and cold-crank conditions found in automotive applications.
Its internal 3.5A switch can deliver up to 2.6A of continuous output current at voltages as low as 0.75V.
- 2.6A output switching regulator with internal power switch
- Dual, low dropout, linear regulator
controllers with programmable current
- Tracking/soft-start inputs &
power good output simplify soft-start
and supply sequencing
- Uses small inductors and ceramic capacitors
- Adjustable 250kHz to 2.5MHz
- Accurate enable threshold allows
- Options for clock synchronization
(LT3694) or clock output to
enable synchronization to other
switching regulators (LT3694-1).
Availability: Packaged in thermally enhanced 28-lead 4mm x 5mm QFN & 20-Lead TSSOP Packages, the LT3694 is available in volume quantities now.
Pricing: From $4 each, 1,000-unit volumes.
For more information, please visit Linear’s LT3694 product page.
More Related Links
Navigate to Related Links