E-Switch launched its TL3240 series illuminated tact switch, which is a surface mount device that offers LED illumination in blue, red, green and yellow.
Cap options are offered, but are ordered and shipped separately. The caps cannot go through the reflow soldering process. Cap color choices include black, red, blue, ivory, green and yellow, and are offered in a square or rectangle shape.
The TL3240 series tact switch comes in tape and reel packaging at 500 pieces per reel.
Applications and markets that could readily use this illuminated tact switch include the audio/visual market, computer peripherals, consumer electronics, instrumentation, telecommunications, and medical equipment, among others.
- Life Expectancy: 200,000 cycles
- Contact Rating: 50mA @ 12V DC
- Contact Resistance: 100mO Max
- Insulation Resistance: 100 MO min at 500V DC
- Dielectric Strength: 250V AC for 1 min.
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 70°C
- Operating Force: 100gf ± 50gf; 160gf ± 50gf; 260gf ± 50gf
- Travel: 0.2mm ± 0.1mm
- Contact Arrangement: SPST, normally open
Detailed specifications of the TL3240 series illuminated tact switch
TL3240 series catalog datasheet