A family of DDR3 SDRAMs targets applications in automotive, communications, industrial, medical and mil-aerospace. The 1 Gb (IS43TR16640A) and 2 Gb (IS43TR16128A) devices from Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. (ISSI) feature clock speeds as high as 933 MHz with data rates of up to 1833 MT/s. The modules, which operate on 1.5 V, are available in commercial, industrial, and automotive temperature grades; a 1.35-V device is set to follow.
- Packages: 96-ball BGA for x16, 78-ball BGA for x8
- Bidirectional differential data strobe
- Data masking per byte on write commands
- Programmable burst length of 4 or 8
- Programmable CAS latency
- Auto-refresh and self-refresh modes
- OCD (driver adjustment)
- ODT (on die termination) supported
- Write leveling
Samples of the x16 1.5V DDR3 products are going out now with production shipments starting in Q1 2013. Samples of the x8 1.5V and x8/x16 1.35V options will start near year’s end with volume production shipments beginning in Q1 2013. For more information, click here.