All the ghouls, goblins, witches and Star Wars characters have gone home. We're left here to congratulate "ajdixon91" for concocting the wicked winning caption for our October 2014 cartoon: "And then there were harmonics Jim never saw coming."
Again you all outdid yourselves with nearly 300 entries! As one judge said: "29 freaking pages!!!!" Luckily they were all laughs.
And then there were harmonics Jim never saw coming.
- templar781: "Ernie didn't mind the company's move to Calaveras County, except for when his new boss croaked."
- dt_hayden: "The toad had heard if you lick the back of certain nerds, it makes you hallucinate."
- dadeus: "By the way, George, don't drink the milk in the fridge. It smells funny."
- Wnderer: "I'm not touching you. I'm not touching you. I'm not touching you ..."
- zonnked: "'Hi Honey, just thought I'd Skype in and say goodnight. What's that Honey? Behind me? The only thing behind me is that same blank wall I've spent half my life staring at! Just once I wish something different wou...'"
- wdbarrett: "We'll have this problem licked in no time!"
Read more captions here: October's Cartoon Caption Contest Is a Creepfest!.
Funny man ajdixon91 will be the much-admired recipient of the original print, in color, with his caption on it from our extremely talented artist Daniel Guidera.
See your caption on an original cartoon, to be treasured and hung in a prominent place in your home, by entering the EE Times November cartoon caption contest!
November Cartoon Caption Contest: Mirror Mirror, on the Wall
— Karen Field, Editorial Director, Embedded Systems Conference, EE Live, and EE Times