The EE Times elves have waded through all of the entries and selected the winner of the October 2015 Cartoon Caption Contest.
Well, as usual, judging the cartoon caption contest has been a difficult task because there were so many amazing entries, but the EE Times elves have finally come to an agreement between themselves.
The winning entry, by EE Times Community Member dt_hayden was:
"Yes, I am aware all paths on the process flow chart eventually terminate at 'Bite the Neck.'"
And the runners up were as follows:
- dm5983 "This is where the process tends to coagulate."
- dt_hayden "Please, be a little more sensitive, I prefer the label 'Centenarian with a Platelet Preference.'"
- AC12340 "Of course I will get this project done in my lifetime.....I am just not so sure about yours."
- dt_hayden "Would any of you like to go out for a pint after work?"
- fiveandahalf83 "It's time to embed the monster mesh!"
- moondoggie0 "IF, a bat lands in the solder bath
THEN, add corresponding amount of eye of newt
ELSE, continue with assembly"
- BrainiacV "The presentation came to a uncomfortable halt when one of the participants asked, 'Who are the stakeholders?'"
- AvionicsArchitect "So I told the FAA, 'These are not the drones you are looking for,' but they said we still have to follow this process to be certified to fly at night."
- JamesRyanKenny "Google's hiring policies changed very quickly after they dropped the 'Do No Evil' moniker."
- madmcmac "This was not what I had in mind when I said we need an expert on vampire power drains."
Thanks to everyone who participated. We're sorry if you missed out this time, but happily our November 2015 Cartoon Caption Contest is awaiting your witty entries.
Last, but certainly not least, if you're a past winner and you've not yet received your signed copy of the cartoon, please contact Susan Rambo at email@example.com