Judging the June 2017 cartoon caption competition was not easy but as usual, the EE Times Elves did their work cheerfully, giggling over all the entries and happily cleaning up the "spilled" milk, as the little elves came to a consensus.
The winning entry, by EE Time Community Member BrainiacV, was "Put down your soldering irons and leave the building peacefully. It's the weekend, go out and play like normal people!"
"Put down your soldering irons and leave the building peacefully. It's the weekend, go out and play like normal people!"
And the runners up -- in no particular order (the EE Times Elves aren't very good at "order") -- were as follows:
- dt_hayden: "He promotes himself as an unhackable instant messaging app."
- didymus7: "The Food Trucks are here!"
- dadeus: "All this tech to develop a megaphone that is only marginally bigger than the boss's mouth."
- BrainiacV: "Will an engineer with knowledge of how to fix the PA system, please report to my office."
- rxx12345: "The bitter feud between rival tech companies escalates. After sending their competitor's R&D team a lovely basket of moldy fruit, they receive a 1-hour thank-you song delivered via singing telegram."