very well said , skyhigh.
amercians won't target civilian....
yeah if they don't feel like to and for better image purpose, who don't like better images?
but those A-bombs, they are not misguided, they are precisely aimed at the center of cities packed with civilians.
I leave the below facts for you to think about it.
1. In 1998, US fired a satellite-guided missile and hit the Chinese-Yugoslavia's embassy. US claimed it was misguided.
Do you buy this story?
Any idiot will know it is deliberate.
2. In 2005, US sent is spy plane to survey South China. This spy plane entered China's airspace and given THREE warnings to retreat. Instead of firing anti-aircraft missile to shoot it down, China sent planes to intercept and given FINAL warning for this spy plane to retreat. This US spy plane still refused to retreat. Given no choice, yet not wanting to shoot it down (THAT WILL GIVE USA the EXCUSE to start a WAR with China), the Chinese interceptor has to forced this US spy plane to land in the nearest airfield.
Ask yourself, who started this friction?
Any idiot will know US started it.
Why send your spy plane, when you US knows well it will cause tension with China?
Isn't this telling the whole world US wants to pick a fight with China?
You must know - China always play a defensive role under basic principle - Do not cross the line. If you do, you are picking a fight.
Did US build Anti-Ballistic Missile Shield?
To guard against who?
When US made China an enermy, you are telling the whole world.
You think you got any enermy and you made a shield to confirm this.
Did China do that? No. Why? China still believes China has to do nothing because friend or enermy is in your mind. If you think you got any enermy, you have it. If you think you don't, you simply don't.
Ask yourself the last question.
Why US gets 911 attack on its twin towers?
Why China didn't get attacks as dramatic as this?
Answer is simple. US did many wrongs in the past and made too many enermies.
It is just as simple as that.
Do less evil, do more good and make more friends.
I do not know what history is taught in the US or in other Western nations, but I do know very well that in Japan, the history is twisted to tell their younger generations that Japan never started WW2 in the Pacific. They told their kids that Japan helped to build Asia with advanced technologies and manage their resources with Imperial Japanese military control and remove incompetent monarchies in those less developed countries.
Sometimes lies are made beautiful, don't you think?
Let me share with you, to correct things that the West never tells you.
1. Sun Tze's Art of War was devised to help weak states to counteract the ambitious and stronger states(during the China's Spring-Autumn Warring States 300 to 700 BC). The KMT and the Communism used it to fight the Japanese in WW2, for example.
Ask yourself, did China use Sun Tze's Art of War to invade any country?
China trained Vietnam in military tactics in Yunnan at Kunming's Military School, and Vietnam tried to invade China in the late 70's and lost.
China saw the Kim's army can no longer hold its line to US's supported South Korea. Fear that the Kim's forces will barge into China's northeastern boundary.
Did US's history tell you US bombarded China's territory behind the border between China and Korea?
Of course US never tells you in the history because it is disgraceful.
If you are China, what would you do?
Obviously China had to retaliated because US invaded her border.
No matter how powerful China becomes, it will never threaten any nation, except Japan.
I don't see why the US should be wary. Just because of 38 line that divides N and S Korea, where China and US fought bitterly?
Historically, there is no bitter hatre between two countries. That's not the same for China and Japan, a blood enermy for many centuries. You got to read the history why Chinese hate the Japanese very much.
Firstly, US always want to find an imaginary enermy for align its national agenda. First, it was the Soviet during the Cold War. Then it was China, after USSR collapsed. Has this worked? Well... Maybe...
China is not interested and never used such pyschological method like US did on its people. China is interested to do more meaningful things.
1. To develop inland provinces, so as to narrow the rich-poor gap, especially when the coastal provinces are developing too fast.
2. To plan and create more resources for future food and energy needs.
3. To control social problems, e.g. increasingly expensive housing and plaguing food safety (e.g. tainted milk).
4. Re-unification of Taiwan (due to civil war between Chiang Kai Shek-led KMT and Mao-led Communism Party).
Do you think China wants war with US?
As an overseas Chinese for the 3rd generation, educated in the West, brought up in an oriental family, I have never seen China raged a war.
Historically, dig as much as you want, China only gets bullied, from Mongolian under Genghis Khan, from Manchurian under Nuurhaci, from the Eight Western Nations (US, GB, Germany, Aust-Hungary, Russia, Japan, France and Italy) and Japanese (again in WW2).
Even the greatest naval history, launched by Admiral Cheng Ho, visited the Indian Ocean 7 times, with mightiest fleet in the history, good enough to wipe any countries in its path, only pay goodwill and establish trades.
Think about it.
What good for China to start a war, when it enjoys being a world factory and a create wealth for its people?
I need to forward this article to more ppl.
I will keep your name on it but won't pay you a penny.
for the thousands of jap civilians/womans/babies killed by US mass destruction weapons in WWII and their fellow country man (Junko co.)
this is a reminder of how shameless and blood thirsty and fake americans are.
The Chinese have an active information collection policy inplace for the last 3 or 4 decades. They are looking for anything and everything that they think might be of use. Have they used the information they collect? Yes. There are few if any Chinese manufactured devices that do not include stollen informaton in them or their manufacturing process.
China feels that it has a need to overcome their past centuries of being exploited and they have no heisitation at going everywhere to get a leg up. So if you have secrets, keep them off your computer. Otherwise, consider it stolen.
Just my opinion.