Independent software engineer for embedded systems and industrial applications in Karlsruhe (Germany)
I am computer scientist since 1997. Since 2001 I am a freelancer consultant. I support the projects of my partners from the fields of mechanical engineering, automotive and IT as a consultant and software developer for embedded systems, industrial applications and multimedia with my know-how and my expertise.
- Embedded systems: hardware-oriented programming for embedded systems based on 8051, AVR, ARM core, PowerPC, x86 processors, and other microcontrollers.
- Network applications: software development for field bus systems like CAN-bus, Profibus, TCP/IP, industrial ethernet and wireless systems.
- Real-time systems: time- and safety-critical applications with hard real-time constraints for numerous RTOS like QNX, VxWorks, or FreeRTOS / SafeRTOS.
- Software engineering: requirements analysis, software design, implementation, integration, testing, verification and validation.
- Model-driven software development with UML and SysML and modern CASE tools.
- Quality management: quality assurance according to ISO 9001, V-Model XT and other standards.
Solutions for SMEs
One focus of my work is project work as a consultant and software engineer for small and medium sized companies. I assist them in the implementation of the latest technologies and development tools and I support them in the case of human resource constraints. I offer support for requirements engineering, software design, implementation, integration and testing of the systems.
I live and work in Ettlingen near Karlsruhe in Germany.
Please find more information about me on my homepage (only in German):